Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I visited these blogs

Going through the different blogs, I found many interesting topics that ranged from many different branches of chemistry. Some of the most interesting ones were about how fireworks are made up and how their colors are made, how heating plastic bottles can affect one's health, how mood rings work, how many different things we could change through time travel, and many others. The ones that really intrigued me were that fireworks take up a lot of work to make and how they have changed since they were first made. The other topic that intrigued me was that by heating up plastic bottles, our health was actually in danger. I did not know of this until I saw it on Nick's blog and it sort of took me by surprise because something that we use everyday that we did not think to be so harmful was actually endangering our very lives. 

I visited Nick's blog, Kate's blog, Reiss' blog, and Ben's blog.

No comments: